mandag den 1. december 2014

Copy-paste fra en anden blog


Faldt lige over dette gamle indlæg fra denne blog da jeg søgte efter et billede. Må indrømme, at jeg er ret enig..
This was actually one of my more popular posts when it was first published, but I still thought I would share it again.  Any additions to the post are in pink, as usual :)

  • Accidental Pregnancies - So I have been trying for years to get pregnant, you go slut around and accidentally get pregnant? 
  • Immediate Pregnancies - You quit taking your birth control last month and now you are pregnant? 
  • People Who Give You Retarded Advice -
           - Just stop trying and you will get pregnant
           - My friend adopted a baby and got pregnant right away, you should do that
           - Get drunk, people always get pregnant when they are drunk (Yes, they do. Because they are 
             intoxicated and forget to take precautions.)
  • Whiny Girls That Pretend They Are Infertile - Trying for 5 months is not suffering from infertility. It takes a year on average to get pregnant.  I get that it might FEEL like infertility but it just isn't.  After YEARS of trying, I can't even remember what trying for 5 months is like.
  • Stupid Pregnancy Announcements on Facebook These can be cute, but they still really annoy me, and unless you are a best friend of mine, I will totally hide all your updates after you do this.
  • Pregnant Girls That Don't Research Pregnancy - If you are having a baby, and I can't, at least have the decency to care about your pregnancy and birth OK?
  • People That Have Kids And Are Awful Parents - I am not one of those people that thinks you should have to have a license to breed. But seriously, if you are giving your kid a baby bottle with soda in it and letting your 2 year old climb up the shelves at Wal-Mart, I can't help but think "Seriously, you can reproduce and I can't?!?!"
  • Pregnancy Tests - Because they are ALWAYS negative, but sometimes you just can't help yourself.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar